[council]

RE: [council] New reps

Thank you for your warm welcome!  I look forward to working together with
you.

Regards,
Ellen

Ellen B. Shankman, Adv.
Partner, Trademark Group
EITAN, PEARL, LATZER & COHEN-ZEDEK
Telephone +972-9-9709026
Fax +972-9-9709001
Email - shankmane@technologylaw.co.il
Please visit our Resource and Research center at:
www.technoLAWgy.com

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
computer.