From: owner-council@dnso.org [mailto:owner-council@dnso.org] On Behalf
Of Chicoine, Caroline G.
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 9:46 AM
To: 'Cade,Marilyn S - LGA'; 'Names council'
Subject: RE: [council] FW: term of office for chair

Under my proposal, I was intending for Philip to stay on for another 6
months (if I did not word it properly, that it how I meant for it to
read). It appears that under your proposal Philip would stay on for
another 12 months.  Can I get other NC's members feelings or position on
this.  Again, while I think I speak of everyone, Philip we love you and
the job you have done so support for a shorter extension should not be
read to indicate any unhappiness with your performance, but simply that
people feel there should be a "changing of the guard".