[council]

[council] UDRP Review Task Force Update

As you should know, the deadline for responding to the questionnaire has
been extended to Feb 6th.  ICANN has posted the questionnaire on its
website.  In the event any of your Constituency members are reluctant to
submit a response for fear that their identity will be made publicly
available, please not the identity of the person answering the questionnaire
will be kept confidential and not made of public record.

I believe we have received several hundred responses via the DNSO website,
and I have not yet obtained a count from the ICANN website, however, Louis
tells me that the response is not as great as was with the WhoIS survey, at
least at this stage, so please help get the word out.

We are working on the logistics of disseminating the responses to Task Force
members and they should be starting to review responses shortly.