From: Eric Dierker [mailto:eric@hi-tek.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 9:36 PM
To: Jeff Williams
Cc: eric@Business.com.VN; ga@dnso.org; philip sheppard; DNSO Council;
DNSO Secretariat
Subject: Re: [ga] NOTICE/GA-WG-Delete/RFC - Attn. DNSO Secretariat and
NC

Jeff,

Thank you for your comments perhaps with my response we can clarify matters.

Please read it further this is a proposal of the letter to send out to do
what

you have demanded.  It is being posted here in order to garner at least 24
hour support
before going out.  I do not want anyone to support my draft!! I want them to
RFC respond
in short order so that it is an open and transparent process.

This letter is being drafted in specific response and compromise with your
demands that
nothing can be legitimate unless we notify and beg permission to move
forward.

Please Jeff help us move forward you are not the only concern here, we have
many and I
am trying to reach a consensus among them, by ccing Phil prematurely you may
have hurt
your own intentions.  If you are going to give your mom a birthday card you
do
not ask her to
help you make it.

Eric