[council]

[council] Best wishes

I know that at this time of year around the world we are all
celebrating different kinds of holidays and new years (for some, the
new year has passed by some months ago and for some it will come
later in 2002). But however and whenever you celebrate, let me just
take the occasion to wish each of you and your constituency
colleagues all the very best, and to thank you so much for all the
volunteer efforts and helpful advice you have contributed to ICANN
over the past twelve months.

ICANN could not function without your conscientious support. I look
forward to working with you in 2002 and to another productive year.

With warm regards
Stuart
--

Stuart Lynn