[council]

[council] Etiquette

Mr. Danny Younger,
as the current GA chair you have posting privileges to the Names Council
list.
We all have strong views to communicate from time to time. If you choose to
do so on the NC list I must insist you do so in a mature way. This
specifically means accusations of lying and personal attacks are
unacceptable.

This is the second time in recent weeks I have had to bring this up. Please
do not force a situation in which we are obliged to suspend your posting
rights to the NC list. This would do the General Assembly of the DNSO a
disservice.

Philip Sheppard
NC Chair