[council]

Re: [council] Names Council Teleconfrence 13 December 2001

Sorry I missed the call ... I am currently sailing off the coast of
Africa..... we have just moored in a very picturesque fishing village on
an island called Lanzarote as I had in my mind the NC conf call was
recently changed to Dec 14th.... anyway....

It has been an education working with you all ...... for which I am very
grateful.  The role envisaged for ICANN is an important one and I am
confident with the skill sets offered by members of the Names Council
you will do your best to strive towards the desired objectives.

Thanks to all who showed me their support ....... I intend to follow the
progress of ICANN and attend other meetings when my schedule permits ...
Philipp Grabensee is the only candidate standing from the European
region
so he will be one of the three NC reps from the Registrars Constituency.

Season's greetings to all

Best regards

Paul