[council]

RE: [council] Resignation from Names Council

As you already know, last week I resigned from the Names Council.  I enjoyed serving on the NC (with the minor exception of getting up before 5:00 a.m. to be on awakening conference calls).  Serving on the NC provided me with the opportunity to discover a new professional world with many talented and enthusiastic people.  Most importantly, I enjoyed working with all of you.  But now the time has come for me to again devote my time exclusively to international copyright law and the motion picture business (which currently provides many new opportunities, but also faces a lot of challenges).

Let's stay in touch.

Best regards and Happy Holidays,

Axel aus der Mühlen