[council]

[council] Warning

Marilyn,

As you have already availed yourself of the opportunity to publicly write to
one candidate in our GA election and not to the other candidate, I am issuing
this warning to you now:  desist from meddling in the internal affairs of our
organization during an election cycle.

Perhaps tampering with an election is SOP within the Business Constituency,
but we do not appreciate your attempt to manipulate the membership of this TF
by writing directly to one candidate while ignoring the others.

Should you have a particular need to engage in dialogue with these
candidates, you will copy all of them in your posts, or you will forward such
messages to the GA Chair for distribution.