[council]

[council] Task Force geographic diversity requirement

Rules of Procedure for the DNSO Names Council:  3.1 The composition of these
groups shall follow the spirit of the ICANN Bylaws with regard to geographic
diversity.

When I take a look at the composition of the transfers task force so far, I
have not noticed the required geographic diversity:

Marilyn Cade, BC
Nick Wood, IPC
Mark McFadden, ISPCP
Ross Rader, Registrar Constituency
Milton Mueller, NCDNHC
Bruce Beckwith, Registry Constituency

As the GA will elect either a European or North American representative,
perhaps as a gesture towards compliance with the rules, Marilyn would be
willing to cede her seat to an Asia/Pacific BC member?