[council]

[council] Manipulating TF membership

Philip,

It's bad enough that the BC seeks to dominate the structure TF by denying the
TF the opportunity to elect its own Chair in accordance with the procedures
of the NC.  It's even worse when BC complicity in manipulating the TF
membership comes to light.  I did not merely mention that there has been a
change in gTLD representation in the structure TF, I pointed to the
involvement of certain BC reps.  I specifically asked what was your role and
the role of Marilyn Cade in this matter.

Those that seek to conceal their corrupt practices will usually avoid a
direct answer.   I am not surprised that your comments thus far have danced
around the question.