From: J. Scott Evans [mailto:jse@adamspat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 2:27 PM
To: John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D.; nc-udrp@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [nc-udrp] UDRP Questionnaire

I am not so sure that the providers could provide the URL through some
automatic mechanism for fear of running afoul of spam provisions and privacy
provisions that differ from country to country.  That being said, I think
groups like ICANNWATCH.ORG and ICANNBLOG.ORG could get the message out to
some interested parties.  I also think that the providers could post a
message and the URL on their home pages.  Lastly, we might ask the
registrars and registries to assist us by positing the URL on their sites
and sending the URL to parties who receive their electronic updates.

Those are about all the suggestions I have.  If anyone is connected to the
press, give them a call.

J. Scott