[council]

RE: [council] NC agenda-MdR meeting 12 Nov.2001

Philip-

As a matter of process, I want to express some concern that the Intake
Committee (or the Chair) have scheduled 40 minutes of our limited time on
November 12th to discuss a report from the Transfers Task Force,
notwithstanding that at this late date there is still no recommendation from
this task force for us to examine.

In fact, it is my impression that the group has not yet been fully
constituted; so I am confused on how the schedule could show that it has
debated and approved for our prior consideration a resolution.

This item may be more appropriate for a brief progress report than a 40
minute discussion of an unknown resolution.

Roger

Roger J. Cochetti
Senior Vice-President & Chief Policy Officer
VeriSign
(202) 973-6600
rcochetti@verisign.com