[council]

[council] NC Participation & LA meeting

My apologies to all for my lack of participation in the lists recently.  I recently sustained an injury (ruptured achilles tendon) and have been obliged to significantly restructure my working arrangements.

Although I will not be travelling to LA, I will be able to participate in NC meeting via telephone.
In the event this is not technically feasible, I give my proxy to Paul Kane or in his absence, to Ken Stubbs.

Regards,
erica