[council]

Re: [council] IDN Current Situation in Non-ASCII World

YJ,

This is excellent news you will be briefing abour IDN situation.
Could you please provide more details on the content of your
presentation ?

Best,
Elisabeth

Twice from the non-ASCII side (both French and Polish use diactrical
characters, outside of ASCII), I happen also to have
some knowledge on Russian and cyrillic, still out of ASCII,
not to mention that all of us mathematicians are used to letters from
Greek and Hebrew and Arabic as symbols. ... The Internet world brings
us together.