[council]

[council] Re: Individuals' Contituency -- The Way Forward

Dear Grant,

You wrote:  "I think to take up additional considerations at this time which
are so closely aligned to the ALSC work, would be wasteful, distracting to
implementing the eventual results of the ALSC and in the end not serving the
interests of individuals or the DNSO."

By this logic, there would be no need for the Council to enact a Structure
Task Force.  As I do not consider the current ALSC recommendations to be
either sacrosanct or based on community consensus, I cannot share your
assessment.

regards,
Danny Younger