[council]

Re: [council] NC teleconference Agenda

I agree with YJ's suggestions. But would add that
the report/discussion of NC Task Forces is certain to take more
than 10 minutes. I would suggest that we reverse the
place of this  in the agenda with the discussion of new
"security" issues, so that the former, which will probably
go fairly fast and be reltively straightforward, will not
be totally pre-empted by an open-ended discussion of
entirely new topics, which could easily expand to over
one hour.

In short, I would move the TF reports up in the agenda
in front of the security discussion.

>>> "YJ Park" <yjpark@myepark.com> 10/05/01 05:01AM >>>
> NC members are at liberty to propose changes to the agenda at the start of
> the meeting.

Due to many reasons, it has been difficult for me to speak up
during English-speaking teleconference.

Therefore, I ask you to take this written request as my proposal
at the start of the meeting as chair.

First,
To add ICANN's New TLD evaluation Task Force report.

Second,
Understanding that Review interim report is DNSO Review TF' one,
Agenda item 3. NC Review interim report can be incorporated into
Agenda item 5. NC Task Force Reports under 30 mins or so.

Third,
Dismissing the current Agenda item 6 replacing it by Danny Younger's
motion, GA Chair, IDNHC.

> The NC agenda is our agenda and I do think we should be able to decide for
> ourselves what we talk about and when.

Did somebody say something different from this?

YJ