[council]

Re: [council] Paul Kane to retire from NC.

Good afternoon, Paul and all,

I think this is your style to start...:-)

Before let you go, I want to share my appreciation for you
as chair of Whois Committee.

It has been a meaningful experience to work with you
who can try to understand what the others think of and
try to show your efforts to bridge such a gap as much
as possible.

Hoping your sabbatical to be finished asap, I am looking
forward to working with you in near future.

Regards,
YJ