[council]

Re: [council] Paul Kane to retire from NC.

Dear Paul,
Your leaving represents a serious loss to the Names Council and the ICANN
process. While I understand and respect your need to take a sabbatical ..I
very much hope that it will be very brief and that we can soon look forward
to your important continuing contribution.We cant afford to lose the help of
those with knowledge ,experience and committment. Please stay involved.
best regards
Jonathan Cohen