From: DannyYounger@cs.com [mailto:DannyYounger@cs.com]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 8:06 PM
To: council@dnso.org
Subject: [council] Re: A question regarding the NC Vote

Dear Marilyn,

If you were in charge of any other organization and a certain set of members
told you "We haven't paid our dues, we don't intend to pay our dues, we don't
intend to remain a part of your Council, but we nonetheless expect to vote
for the next Director of your Board,"  I am sure that you would tell them to
go take a hike.

While this may be in the best interest of the business constituency, it is
not in the best interest of the DNSO.