From: DannyYounger@cs.com [mailto:DannyYounger@cs.com]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 7:14 PM
To: council@dnso.org
Cc: philip.sheppard@aim.be
Subject: [council] A question regarding the NC Vote

Dear Philip,

Allow me to raise a point of order...

The ccTLD Constituency has already formally voted to withdraw from the DNSO.
They have also declared that "On that basis members will not contribute to
expenses for DNSO activities after 30 June 2001."

This being the case, how can we allow Oscar Alejandro Robles Garay, Elisabeth
Porteneuve and Peter de Blanc to participate in the vote to select the next
Director to represent the DNSO?

Best regards,
Danny Younger