From: owner-council@dnso.org [mailto:owner-council@dnso.org] On Behalf
Of Milton Mueller
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 2:06 PM
To: Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr; kstubbs@digitel.net;
council@dnso.org; DNSO.Secretariat@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [council] Time table for ICANN Board election this year

I agree. Let's move it up even further to last of
August.

>>> Elisabeth Porteneuve <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr> 07/12/01
>>> 13:39 PM >>>

I would not recommend to vote in September 4th-6th, because several of
us will be on the way to Montevideo, or already sitting on meetings in
Montevideo (some starts on 5th morning). To be safe I would avoid any
date in September prior to Montevideo.

Would it be better ?

Elisabeth