[council]

[council] Re: Nominations for Board TLD planning group

Title: Re: Nominations for Board TLD planning group
Dear Phillip:

Many thanks to the NC for the excellent nominations. It will be a hard selection for me to make since any of these individuals would of course make an excellent contribution.

I am travelling in Asia right now, but I hope to be able to select the committee as soon as I return.

With thanks
Stuart