[council]

[council] Re: [ga-abuse] Request for Footer on GA-ABUSE Mailing List

All,

My text is not quoted completely, and the people added in reply
CC may miss the substance.
I am very sorry to add to your e-mail work.

-----------
==> I add another subject for all List Monitors and consideration:
    about non cross-posting of ga-abuse with others lists.

    I would not like to see the slitest accusation of Secretariat
    about filtering and censorship.

    The purpose of ga-abuse is to complain. Such complain MUST
    be allowed to any member of the DNSO (it is - the posting to
    ga-abuse is allowed to any subscriber to any DNSO list).
    Usually complains arrive only to ga-abuse - as Harald mention,
    there was almost no cross-posting during last 3 months
    (forward from a list is not cross-posting in the technical
    meaning).

    Now, if the Lists Monitors consider that the ga-abuse should
    be non cross-posted (technical meaning of non cross-posting)
    with other GA lists, I would be grateful you decide it formaly
    and announce this formal decision to the DNSO.
    Then the Secretariat will set up filters.

    Regards,
    Elisabeth Porteneuve

Elisabeth Porteneuve

| From patrick@quad.net.au Fri Jul  6 13:50 MET 2001