[council]

[council] NC Task Force: ORG

I'd like to thank the Names Council members for
the interest they showed in the NCDNHC's initial views
on the divestiture of the ORG registry.

As the ICANN constituency established to
represent the interests of domain name holders most likely to be registered under the .org TLD we
are eager to move forward with the task force.
As noted at the June 29 meeting I am willing to
chair this effort and it does not seem as if
initiative is going to come from any other source.

So, in order to not lose any more momentum,
would the other 6 constituencies please:

1) forward their nominations to the ORG Task Force?

2) provide me with any written, more formal
reactions to the "first views" statement I sent to the
Council list?

I look forward to working with you.

--MM