[council]

Re: [council] Stockholm NC agenda

I note the comments on the phrasing of the agenda. I prefer not to get too
uptight over semantics.

The briefing on roots will take place as agreed at the last NC meeting. I
believe the working title is :  "Ensuring the stability of the authoritative
root: threats, issues and questions". There will be no policy votes
afterwards but there will be discussion on next steps.

The point about listening to dot biz and dot info is two fold
1. a quick update on state of play. (There will be pre-registration
experience by then.)
2. learning points from the process / role of ICANN.
That merits discussion.
Philip