[council]

Re: [council] Collisions in Namespace

Some more items of guidance: we could also specify things the WG should NOT do.

Such as:
The WG is NOT intended to rule on the legitimacy or illegitimacy of any particular claim to TLD strings.
(That's a rathole we don't need to go down.)

>>> "Erica Roberts" <erica.roberts@bigpond.com> 04/13/01 20:46 PM >>>
Hi Milton,
Following th election of Patrick Corliss to the GA Alt Chair, the relevance
of this topic is clear.  However, while I tend to agree with your comment
that:
,given enough time and some clear guidance, such a group might achieve some
consensus points that could bring about a temporary ceasefire .....
the key issue is the guidance that should be provided to such a TF.
Do you have any thoughts on this?