[council]

[council] Thank you

Phil -- From my perspective, I'd just like to thank you and the Names
Council for all the hard work over the past weeks leading to
yesterday's resolution on the Verisign matter. I am sure the Board
will appreciate the input and take it seriously into consideration. I
know your deliberations were on a short fuse dictated by the May 10
deadline, but appreciate that the Council was able nevertheless to
give us the benefit of your best thinking and advice.

Many thanks again

Stuart
--

ICANN