[council]

[council] Re: [ga] Re: . ORG Straw Poll

Roberto and all remaining assembly members,

  Ok Roberto, if a straw poll is not what you would like to see to
in some way measure where GA members stand on certain issues
what is?  I would also suggest that possibly it would be good to
have a GA vote using the current procedures on specific issues
with respect to the Verisign Option B contract.  Would that
suffice?  And if not, why not?  And if so, lets get on with it...