[council]

[council] RE: Re[6]: [ga] GA position on Verisign contract

Joanna,

>Hello Roberto,
>Those of us who believe our opinions count do not appreciate the GA Chair
>confirming directly to the NC Chair and DNSO Council, not to mention the
>public archive, that we are in the loser's camp before the jury is out.

I agree with you, and apologize.
Unfortunately, long years of experience and frustrations have come out at
the wrong moment, with an inopportune comment.
But what should also have come out from the actions I am conducting, is that
even if I believe that on certain things the decisions might have been
taken, it is important to try to fight them and to be put on record as
having opposed the decisions.

>Certainly you are naive to think an individual voice cannot make a
>difference to the outcome of deliberations. Let me assure you that even if
>you have no experience in this regard, it happens all the time.

Let's hope that this will happen this time.

Regards
Roberto