[council]

RE: [council] Revised draft NC position on verisign

I strongly agree with Michael on this point. We need to put forward a meaningful statement of policy.

>>> Michael Schneider <sastre@anwalt.de> 03/27/01 05:31PM >>>

I appreciate your alternative draft. However - isn't the DNSO and ICANN at large expecting us to come back with something "real" (at least this time) rather than to provide a statement which is diplomatically ballanced to an extent where the Board is finally left alone with it's own considerations ?