[council]

Re: [council] Re: NC telecon 28 March 2001, agenda **ATTENTION LOCAL TIME**

fellow council members...

due to the high "interest level" and because of the limited number of
listen-in ports and our budget constraints, i have taken the liberty to make
arrangements with brett fausett to record the names council teleconference
(in its entirety ) for delayed broadcast as a public service.

therefore,  i am requesting pre-authorization for bret to be included (as a
special "monitor only" participant)   in the upcoming  teleconference so as
to insure that he will have access to a port to record.

i am most confident that this would meet with the council's approval, as
this is a service being provided to the DNSO & the internet community at no
cost.

due to the lateness of the hour, i would greatly appreciate a timely
response from the chair and secretariat

thanking you in advance for your consideration

ken stubbs