[council]

RE: [council] ICANN consultation periods - Draft comminique

You have my support with corrections added.

	    Saludos,

                Oscar A. Robles Garay
Centro de Servicios de Informacion y Registro en Internet
   Direccion de Informatica    ITESM, Campus Monterrey
   NIC-Mexico  Top Level Domain .MX  http://www.nic.mx
               Tel/Fax. +52(8)387-5346