[council]

Re: [council] NC WHOIS Committee - update.....

Paul,

I'm going to volunteer on behalf of the ISP constituency - particularly
since WHOIS has turned out to be a major issue on my constituency's agenda
but I'd also like to ensure that those concerns are given a hear which have
been expressed by Europeans - particularly with respect to privacy.

Best regards,
Michael Schneider