[council]

[council] NC review process - Tf and WG

YJ,
thanks for the posting (copied to WG review) that you were expecting a reply
to the e-mail you sent me following the Names Council meeting.

As you know the Names Council agreed to a decision that you (as review WG
liaison) and Theresa (as chair of the NC Review TF) in coordination with me
(as NC chair) would work together on one communication to the WG Review to
bring the two parts of the review process to a coherent and coordinated
whole.

I believe that Theresa is doing the first draft of this and that we will
post this to the WG Review as soon as possible.

Philip