[council]

[council] ccTLD relations questions-

Greetings:

In the 15 minutes available on the agenda for discussion of ccTLD matters, I will poll each NC member for your answers to these questions. I understand that no one will be speaking for their constituency and that any answers received will be informal, personal, and informational.

1. With respect to percentage of overall ICANN budget, should ccTLD contribution...
Multiple choice, possible answers are
A.Retain status quo
B. Increase
C. decrease

2. Should ccTLD seek status as separate SO?
Multiple choice, possible answers are
A.Retain status quo
B. Yes
C. No

3. Should ccTLD seek a mechanism for obtaining "guaranteed" seats on ICANN Board?
Multiple choice, possible answers are
A.Retain status quo
B. Yes
C. No

4. With respect to the level of attention of the NC to gTLD issues, should it increase?
Multiple choice, possible answers are
A.Retain status quo
B. Yes
C. No

5. With respect to the level of attention of the NC to ccTLD issues, should it increase?
 Multiple choice, possible answers are
A.Retain status quo
B. Yes
C. No

6. If the ccTLD creats its own SO, should its participation (seats) in the Names Council...

Multiple choice, possible answers are
A.Retain status quo
B. Increase
C. Decrease

Since there is (technically) less than one minute per respondent, please assist me in getting answers from everyone on one go-around without comment. If there is time after the poll, I would appreciate any comments, or you may put the comments in e-mail to council.

Thank you

Peter de Blanc

P.S. Oscar will not be attending, I have his proxy.