[council]

Re: [council] NC telecon, 8 Feb 2001 (5:00 LA, 9:00 New York, 14:00 Paris), agenda

I will be late or unable to join the conference call.
I'll have another meeting which will begin just before the conference call.
While I am absent, let me give my proxy to Tony Harris, and then Michael
Schneider if Tony is also absent.

Hiro