[council]

Re: [council] Budget - ACTION REQUESTED

I reply here on behalf of ISPCP.

ISPCP held a teleconference (although I myself could not join) and
it agreed to pay US$13,642.86. Members are now being asked for
its share to commit. The total amount (US$13,642.86) shall be
satisfied. ISPCP office will invoice each member's share in a
couple of weeks and I hope the total amount shall be paid within
March.

Hiro