From: Dany Vandromme [mailto:vandrome@renater.fr]
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2001 2:53 PM
To: Philip Sheppard; DNSO Council (Public archive)
Cc: yjpark@myepark.com; zakaria@univ-nkc.mr; Vany Martinez;
mueller@syracuse.edu; vandrome@renater.fr
Subject: [council] Re: [nc-budget] Budget - ACTION REQUESTED

on 30/01/01 15:58, Philip Sheppard at philip.sheppard@aim.be wrote:

Item 1 of the NC call Feb 8 is budget. Louis Touton posted 24 January
figures regarding the 1999 $5000 and 2000 $13,642.86 call for fees.

Constituencies completely paid:
Business, gTLD, IP, Registrars.

Constituencies owing for 1999:
Non-Commercial owes $867

Constituencies owing for 2000:
ccTLDs                 $12,350.27
ISPs                     $13,642.86
Non Commercial    $13,642.86

ACTION REQUEST
I know there have been verbal promises to pay by various parties but for
clarity in our budget discussions, before the February 8 call may I ask YJ,
Zakaria or Dany for the Non-Commercial; Peter, Elisabeth or Oscar for the
ccTLDS; and Hiro, Tony or Michael for the ISPs to please post to the Council
list:
1. A statement whether or not the constituency INTENDS to make payment for
the defaulting periods.
==========DV-NCDNHC
THE NCDNHC INTENDS TO PAY ITS DUE ($867) for 1999, SINCE WE FINALLY GET THE
MISSING POT. CONCERNING THE 2000 DEBT, WE ALSO INTEND TO PAY, AS THE BUDGET
WAS VOTED. THE CONSTITUENCY IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE COLLECTION OF THE
MONEY. FINAL DATES FOR COLLECTION WILL BE GIVEN AT MELBOURNE
==========DV-NCDNHC

2. Where payment is intended, the date by which you expect it will be
received by ICANN.
===========DV-NCDNHC
I THINK THAT THE 1999 DEBT IS GOING TO BE COVERED VERY SHORTLY
THE 2000 CONTRIBUTION WILL BE CLARIFIED BY MELBOURNE DATE
===========DV-NCDNHC

BEYOND THESE TWO YEARS, LET ME REMIND YOU THAT NCDNHC MADE A REQUEST TO
CONTRIBUTE, STARTING 2001, WITH A FEE REDUCED TO 50% OF OTHER CONSTITUENCY
FEE. THAT QUESTION WAS NOT ANSWERED YET. I REPEATED THAT POSITION AT THE
JANUARY NC TELECONF. I DID NOT GET ANY ANSWER EITHER.

YOURS SINCERELY
DANY VANDROMME
NCDNHC NC REP.

Many thanks.
Philip.

Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

               Reseau National de Telecommunications
        pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                 |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme@renater.fr |  FRANCE