[council]

[council] Interim meeting - budget

YJ,
the interim meeting will complete those items for which we ran out of time
at the last call.

Under Budget, we will return to this item:
"Budget Committee - recommendation on 2001 budget and constituency
     contributions (Roger Cochetti) - 15 mins
        o Status of Constituencies Contributions to the DNSO for 1999 and
          2000
          http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20001206.ICANN-DNSO-budget.html"

Other issue being discussed by the Budget Committee (such as options for
incorporation) will come to future NC meetings.
Philip