From: owner-council@dnso.org [mailto:owner-council@dnso.org]On Behalf Of
Elisabeth Porteneuve
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2000 2:41 AM
To: council@dnso.org; mclaughlin@pobox.com
Cc: roberts@icann.org; vinton.g.cerf@wcom.com
Subject: Re: [council] Input on At Large study

Andrew,
NC Colleagues,

I would suggest as the first candidate Jonathan Weinberg.
As you may recall Jonathan was leading the Working Group C (new gTLDs),
and made a very difficult work on that issue. I happen to know
that Jonathan is willing to contribute to the At Large study.

Jonathan's e-mail is: <weinberg@mail.msen.com>

Kind regards,
Elisabeth

> From owner-council@dnso.org Fri Dec 15 19:57 MET 2000
> From: "Andrew McLaughlin" <mclaughlin@pobox.com>
> To: <council@dnso.org>
> Cc: "Vinton G. Cerf" <vcerf@mci.net>, "Mike Roberts" <roberts@icann.org>
> Subject: [council] Input on At Large study
> Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:02:33 -0500
>
> NC members:
>
> This is a reminder that we're looking for input on the structure, etc., of
> the upcoming At Large study
> <http://www.icann.org/at-large/study-comments.htm>.  In particular, it
would
> be very helpful if you (either individually, or otherwise) could send us
> your suggestions for possible members of the At Large study committee.  As
> always, we are looking for diversity among the various stakeholder
> communities, and by geography.
>
> If you would prefer not to post committee membership suggestions on the
> public comment forum, feel free to send them directly to us via email.
The