[council]

[council] Input on At Large study

NC members:

This is a reminder that we're looking for input on the structure, etc., of
the upcoming At Large study
<http://www.icann.org/at-large/study-comments.htm>.  In particular, it would
be very helpful if you (either individually, or otherwise) could send us
your suggestions for possible members of the At Large study committee.  As
always, we are looking for diversity among the various stakeholder
communities, and by geography.

If you would prefer not to post committee membership suggestions on the
public comment forum, feel free to send them directly to us via email.  The
posted deadline for input is December 27 -- so the sooner, the better.

Best regards,

--Andrew

andrew mclaughlin           |            chief policy officer
internet corporation for assigned names and numbers
<ajm@icann.org>            |     <http://www.icann.org>