Subject: Re: Re: [council] comments - your proposed draft terms of
reference
Date: 12/15/2000 06:33am

Hello Caroline,

Axel is on the DNSO Review Committee as NC member and the pre-
working group I have been communicating with mostly comprised of
individual members who have shown their interests in this group.

I recently got a message from a representative of Talal Abu-Ghazaleh
International (TAGI), Charles Shaban, in the BC. He introduced himself
that he attends with the IPC too during the last ICANN meeting in LA
(representing the Abu-Ghazaleh Intellectual Property - AGIP a
subsidiary
of TAGI). cshaban@tagi.com www.tagi.com . And he is on the list.

He sounds like someone from IPC, doesn't he?

As soon as it is finalized, the whole invitation will be sent to all
the
relavant
mailing lists including IPC by DNSO secretariat without doubt.

Thanks,
YJ

> The IPC appointed Axel to sit on the DNSO Review Committee, so I
> presume that he is being copied and involved on all of its
activities
> both before and after the LA meeting. Can someone on the DNSO Review
> Committee confirm whether this is the case?  I was surprised to
learn
> that the IPC was not involved.

IP