[council]

Re: [council] Proposed WG

Hello Erica,

> It would also be  helpful if  proposed terms of reference could be
develped
> and circulated prior to our meeting.

Great! I do think this will be very helpful to have prepared documents
before NC teleconfernce since we do have many critical matters.

I think this is timeline Philip has suggested.
=====================================
Agenda input closes 29 November
IC submits draft agenda to chair latest 6 December
Agenda item documents sent to NC latest 13 December
=====================================

Two documents, Whois committee and Review Working Group,
will be submitted until 13 December. In addition to this, it would
be helpful if "Business plan" and "Update on negotiations on new
TLDs" "charter enforcement" the "formal written report on budget"
could be developed and circulated until the very date.

Especially regarding this business plan, as I have suggested in MdR
NC meeting, how to form a NC Business Task Force within the NC
should describe a formal process from how to be inclusive in the NC
such as open to every constituency through how to elect or select a
chair or co-chairs of this Task Force. One of fundamental questions
in this structural issues is why sometimes it's possible to have co-chairs
and why not sometimes. Those unclear practice should be clarified.

Documents needed in the following topics.

5. LA follow up - Business Plan
6. LA follow-up - proposed "Review Working Group"
7. New TLDs
- Update on negotiations on new TLDs
- charter enforcement
8. LA follow-up - Who Is?