[council]

RE: [nc-review] Resending per MdR discussion, FW: [council] NC Review 2.0 Circulation for Comment.

Peter,

> Roberto, where you say "(plus the additional recent one that
> WG-D has not come to a real procedure to start WGs, and so we
> can't start")
>
> If you were referring to my comment about WG-D, I was saying that to
> reinforce our need to to start this (list for) WG-F
> immediately, not to
> delay it.

I believe you.
I confess I did not see your comment, I just referred to the (currently
1-before-the-last) archived NC mail
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc04/msg00535.html from Caroline,
dated 2000-11-30, that includes the following paragraph:

	With respect to YJ's WGF, has WGD ever completed a report outlining
	the process for the formation and functioning of working groups.
	While I agree that the working groups in the past have had little
	formal process, I do not think that is a reason to blindly forge
	ahead. I would hope that like the formation of the Intake Committee,
	proposal for WG formation and functions could be hammered out rather

	quickly.

Regards
Roberto