[council]

[council] Minutes from 19 October NC teleconference

Colleagues,

The minutes from 19 October NC teleconference, drafted by Rebecca
Nessen, verified over Thanksgiving week-end by Louis Touton,
and re-read this sunny Paris Sunday by myself are in:
    http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20001019.NCtelecon-minutes.html

I do hope you will be happy with it, if no addition/comment before
next Friday, 1 December, I will distribute to all DNSO lists.

Please note the next two NC teleconferences will be held on:
       Tuesday 19 December 2000 and Wednesday 24 January 2001
it is time to submit agenda suggestions to the Intake Committee.

Kind regards,
Elisabeth