[council]

Re: [council] Two Future NC teleconferences

At 00:10 03.11.00 +0100, Elisabeth Porteneuve wrote:
>May I know your avalabilities for
>                      Monday 18 December (week 51)
>                  or  Tuesday 19 December

I go along with both suggestions - given, however, that we reach agreement
as soon as possible. This is a period of time, when clients discover that
they wish to settle legal issues related to tax and expenditures before the
year's end. This said, it is extremely difficult to me to keep my schedule
wide open and let clients twist in the wind.

Best regards,
Michael