[council]

Re: [council] NCtelecon 21 September 2000, minutes

Elisabeth Porteneuve wrote:

> I believe we are in procedures here, not substance,
> the NC members are concerned by, and do warn against speculation.
> They are confident in each other.
>
> My outsider understanding of comments from the NC meeting was
> it was felt appropriate to send a text of press release to the NC
> list before it goes to press. Not for re-edition, but for information.

I accept the criticism and I apologies to NC members. It would have been courteous to
copy the release to the NC list so they learnt of it first from us.

It was my fault .... one of the problems of being too focused is sometimes the larger
picture is forgotten....

Best regards

Paul