[council]

RE: [council] proposed schedule for november icann meeting

Thanks.  I will join you for dinner.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Stubbs [mailto:kstubbs@revenue.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2000 5:49 AM
To: Paul M. Kane; YJ Park; roberto gaetano
Cc: mclaughlin@pobox.com; Elisabeth PORTENEUVE; Dany Vandromme; Louis
Touton; names council; Mike Roberts; John Crain
Subject: [council] proposed schedule for november icann meeting

i have been informed that due to a special meeting which has been called
between icann -iana and the country code administrators, we have been asked
to revise our meeting schedule for the november names council meeting. i
talked to louis yesterday and we discussed this tentative schedule

november 14th -tuesday 9am -noon -  general assembly
1pm thru 4 pm -names council

i am also proposing another names council dinner on the previous night
(monday november 13th) at approx 7:30 at the chart house restaurant in
marina del rey (6 minutes from hotel) and have made tentative reservations
for same

i would appreciate your comments as soon as possible, both on the proposed
schedule as well as your interest in attending the proposed dinner

thanks

ken