[council]

Re: [council] proposed schedule for november icann meeting

Ken and Paul,
the proposed schedule:
November 13th NC dinner
November 14th -Tuesday 9am -noon -  general assembly
1pm thru 4 pm -names council

sounds fine to me. Count me in for the dinner.

By copy to Roberto, I recall the we struggled to get meaningful dialogue at
a previous GA meeting, do you have an agenda that will inspire and requires
3 hours ? If so well and good but lets not commit to 3 hours for a
lacklustre meeting if we can have a good one in half the time. Your call
Roberto.

Philip.